Stick With It!
by Shoshanna Easling
I'm five days into my extreme health and body makeover. WOW! How are you guys? I am sore. Sunday morning I drug myself out of bed. My body begged to be lazy and not move. Even though it is painful, it is exciting being so sore. That means my body is getting in shape. I am not slowing down because I am sore. I am upping my game. I am working out any chance I get throughout the day and doing my dance workout. You can do this too! Push! Push your body until you feel like you cannot go any further and then push some more. It will get easier. I know it hurts now but it is worth the pain. We can do it together!
1. Concentrate on the muscles and problem areas you are trying to work on. Focus on keeping them tight.
2. When you are hanging out at the house wear stretchy and fitted clothes. The stretch makes for better exercising. Fitted clothes is a constant reminder to hold your belly in, tighten your butt, and stand up straight.
3. Drink unsweetened cranberry juice. This helps with cellulite. Body brushing also helps with cellulite.
4. Don’t think of exercise as, “Oh no, here it goes again. I am going to be sore.”. Think of it like it is. You are bettering your health. Upping your energy. Boosting your immune system. Losing weight and getting fit. You are making your life better and better with every minute you stick with it!
5. Put up a mirror to dance in front of. It will remind you to keep good posture.
6. It is easy to put off exercise because life is busy. I know! I am busy too! Don’t wait for tomorrow. Do it today and tomorrow.
What I am Doing
Don’t forget that exercise is only one side to the coin. Everything you eat, drink and do makes a difference in your health. As you guys know I am going gluten, casein and sugar free. This diet really makes a difference in good health and weight loss. All of our bodies and what we do with them is different. Some of you will be giving up more than others. Whether it is junk food, cigarettes, or something else that is fighting your body for its good health. You can do it! I believe in you! I am here standing behind you. Let’s get fit and healthy together!
Bentonite Clay Bath
Every week I am doing a 2 1/2 pound Bentonite clay bath. This is a great metal detox.
Fill the bath with hot water. Add the clay and soak for 20 minutes or more. While soaking, rub clay under your arms, neck, behind your knees, and on your groin.
Starting on the 6th and going until the 16th I am going to do the Detox +. Every morning when I wake up I am going to take 1 or 2 tablespoons. This is a great detox to clean out the walls of your colon.
1 to 2 tablespoon in 8 to 12 ounces water. Stir quickly and drink down fast.
About 2 cups frozen mixed organic berries (Costco has them)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4 cups concentrated orange juice or 1 cup orange juice
3/4 cup water if using concentrated orange juice
small pinch of Celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon Herba-Smoothie
Blend well in blender.
Every day I am taking one dropper of the liver tincture, with food, 3 times a day.
Don’t forget to take pictures, journal, and mark your progress. I want to see it. I know all of you are working hard. Send me your stories. I am going to read them, look at your pictures, and I am going to pick the person that has made the most progress and send them a free Making Babies Series!
My Menu Plan
Checkout my Making Babies Book for all these delicious recipes!
Sooo Good Fish Soup - page 41
Red Lentil Dip - 319
- Bulk Herbs
- Herbal Mixes
- Water Filters
- Herban Earth
- Heirloom Seeds
- Gift Certificates