Tea Mug Basket Strainer(TS-1)
A wonderfully reusable tea strainer that keeps your tea-making neat, fast, and easy! Suitable for most sizes of mugs.
This is a wonderful tea strainer that I use every day. It is suitable for all sizes of mugs, and fits well on small tea pots. The actual infuser mesh is 2 inches in diameter and the outer rim is 3¾ inches.
- Introduction No
- Precautions No
- History No
- Constituence No
- Uses & Benefits No
Raw Energy Breakfast Blast
Attack the day! Don’t let a heavy breakfast bog you down. Life belongs to the energetic! Let’s make it happen with this Raw Energy Breakfast Blast!
RAW NUT MILK
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Pour cashews and water in a cup or small jar.
- Place strainer on top of cup and add Bay leaf and Cardamom. Soak overnight.
- The next morning, remove strainer, rinse and strain the cashews.
- soaked nuts
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Raw Honey
Blend well and serve.
Herbal Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Serves 4 - Preparation 15 minutes
The perfect cup of sweet fall flavors to share with gathered family and friends. Sip and serve it with a smile, knowing that it is made of only the best, healthful ingredients.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR ~ Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 bag Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea (1/2 lb)
- 4 tablespoons Ginger Root
- 2 tablespoons Orange Peel
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole Cloves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons Cinnamon Powder
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR ~ Latte
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee (1/2 cup coffee grinds to 6 cups water)
- 1/2 cup Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (stirred and mixed until smooth)
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg or nutmeg powder
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Open 1 (1/2 lb) bag of Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea and mix in a bowl with all other spice ingredients.
- Brew in a coffee pot, 6 cups strong coffee (1/2 cup coffee grinds to 6 cups water).
- In a sauce pan, mix 1/2 cup of Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend, coconut milk, honey and salt. Warm on medium high heat for 12 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove spiced latte mixture from heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup of latte mixture into a Tea Mug Basket Strainer placed over a mug, catching herbal spices and follow with 1/2 cup of coffee over the herbs in the strainer. Remove strainer from mug. Stir latte and add a pinch of ground nutmeg. Top with whipped cream & nutmeg if desired. Enjoy!
P.S. Oops! I accidentally left the herbal latte mixture on the stovetop for an extra 10 minutes, but instead of burning, it turned out to be a delicious Spiced Carmel! Perfect for drizzling over your latte, or dipping sliced apples fresh from the orchard.
Skinny Me Herban Tea Recipe
Follow these three easy steps to create the perfect masterpiece of soothing health-and-happiness-in-a-cup... otherwise known as Tea.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 tablespoon Resolution Tea Mix
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Root
- 1 teaspoon Stevia Herb (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (or 2 cinnamon sticks)
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- Tea Mug Basket Strainer
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Bring 1 cup water to 208 degrees (almost boiling).
- Spoon first 5 ingredients into Tea Mug Basket Strainer placed over a cup.
- Pour water over herbs and let steep for 30 minutes. Remove Basket Strainer from mug and add vinegar. Enjoy hot or iced , and drink your way skinny!