Pumpkin pie spice is something that appears frequently in recipes during the fall (and also the Christmas season). It's good to have some on hand so dishes can be prepared at any time. It's always so frustrating to find a recipe and not have the spices to make it!).
If you find yourself in a pinch, with no pumpkin pie spice on hand, or you'd just like to make your own, the following recipe will do the trick. It's quick and easy (and smells great!).
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place all ingredients in a small jar and stir to combine.
- Cap and label.
Use to make your favorite fall recipes.
What is your favorite recipe that uses pumpkin spice?