Here's a tasty Chai Latte Recipe you can make at home. Featuring our Tumeric Root Powder, it only takes a few minutes to make!
Makes 2 small servings.
- 2 Cups Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Turmeric Root Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Root
- 15 Black Peppercorns (Black Pepper activates Turmeric)
- 1/2 tsp Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey to taste
- Garnish with a pinch of Cinnamon or fresh ground Black Peppercorns
1. Add milk to a small pot and turn heat to medium/low. Add all other ingredients except for the honey.
2. Bring to a simmer for 10-20 minutes (longer equals stronger).
3. After simmering, strain out the herbs and transfer the milk to a blender.
4. Add the honey and blend for 30-45 seconds, until light and frothy.
5. Pour into 2 of your favorite cups and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon or fresh ground peppercorns if desired. Share with a friend and enjoy!