Chive Rolls Cut, Organic, 1/4 lb.(CRC-4)
Chives are not only a delicious addition to almost any culinary dish, but also boast of many health benefits. Enjoy them sprinkled over your favorite soup, sauce or salad.
Chives have become a very popular addition to many culinary dishes. A cousin to the garlic, onion, and leek family, chives help give almost any food an extra burst of flavor. In addition to their culinary benefits, Chives also contain blood pressure balancing properties, aid the digestive process, and boost the immune system. They’re an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese, and contain anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
- Introduction N/A
- Precautions N/A
- History N/A
- Constituence N/A
- Uses & Benefits N/A
Gourmet Cheese Ball
Serving up this delicious and gourmet cheeseball will be sure to wow your guests and have everybody going for more!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon Chive Rolls
- 3/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Set out the butter and cream cheese to soften.
- Mix together all the herbs and whip into the butter and cream cheese. Blend very well, about 4 minutes, until the mixture has an even consistency.
- Add the cheddar cheese and blend on low. Form mixture into a ball and roll in slivered almonds.
- Refrigerating for at least 2 hours before serving will harden and form the ball while infusing all the flavors together. Arrange on your favorite serving dish with bread, crackers, chips or veggies. Serve it up and prepare to wow your guests and your taste buds!