ImLife Tincture Mix 1/2 lb.Regular price $19.95
This carefully-formulated blend of herbs can easily be made into a potent tincture with our simple instructions, and is sure to be a game changer for your health and wellbeing.
This antifungal, antibacterial tincture helps to strengthen the immune system, and may help support the body’s natural defense against sickness, fungal and bacterial infections, and yeast.
Ingredients are from organic and wild-crafted sources.
Make your tincture by filling a jar 1/3 - 1/2 full of herbs. Use 1/3 for hard herbs and roots (as they will absorb more liquid) and 1/2 for soft or fluffy herbs. Fill the jar to the top with alcohol (80-90 proof Vodka is best), close it, and store for 3-8 weeks in a cool, dry place. Shake the jar daily. After 3-8 weeks, strain and discard the herbs, bottle the liquid and label it.
For more information on making tinctures, see How To Make a Tincture.
Contains: Burdock root, *Dandelion root, Butcher’s Broom Root, *Echinacea Root, *Nettle leaf, *Olive leaf, Pau D’Arco bark, Cat’s Claw bark, & *Red Clover tops.
(Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.)
Daily Boost Herba-Smoothie, 1/2 LBRegular price $22.95
Fuel your body with whole-food vitamins, minerals, and nutrients and it will thank you by staying strong, youthful, and energetic!
A delicious way of boosting your vitamin intake everyday! Unlike many processed vitamins and supplements, this whole-food herbal mix contains bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that support a healthy digestive system.
1 rounded teaspoon of Herba-Smoothie mix
1 cup frozen fruit (mixed berries are amazing)
1/2 cup yogurt (any brand will work, homemade is best)
3/4 cup juice (try orange or delicious mango)
Combine well in blender. Add some honey if you like, but it may not even need it. YUM!
Contains: Eleuthero Root Powder*, Burdock Root Powder*, Ginkgo Leaf Powder*, Hawthorn Berry Powder*, Bilberry Fruit Powder (wild-crafted), Horsetail/Shavegrass Powder*, & Oatstraw Herb Powder*. (*organic)
Precautions: If you are pregnant or nursing please consult with your physician or health care provider.
Liver Cleanse Tincture Mix, Organic 1/2 LBRegular price $14.95
Embrace the healthiest, happiest version of you.Our Liver Cleanse Tincture Mix was created with herbs historically respected for their role in supporting healthy liver function.
Liver Cleanse Tincture is used to clean and rebuild the liver. The herbs in this mix are some of the best herbs for purifying the blood and liver, shrinking an enlarged liver, and helping the liver function properly.*
Ease into detoxing by using liver cleanse tincture mix to make a tea by steeping 5 - 20 minutes. It has a very mild taste w/ hints of turmeric.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before adding any supplements to your routine.
Makes about 3.5 pints of tincture. Learn how to make a Liver Cleanse tincture at www.bulkherbstore.com/pages/how-to
Contains: Amalaki/Indian Gooseberry Powder*, Milk Thistle*, Dandelion Root*, Burdock Root*, St. John's Wort*,Turmeric Root Powder*, Whole Hawthorn Berries*, Eleuthero Root*, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, & Astragalus Root*. (*organic)
Double-E Immune Booster Tea, OrganicRegular price $8.98
Each herb in this powerful blend is historically respected for packing a mean punch against sickness, and works together to help create an environment in your body where health and vitality can thrive.
Support your body’s immune system with a mug of this original recipe pulled from nature’s best. Teeming with flavorful and healthful herbs like peppermint and rose hips, it’s the perfect winter defense. Enjoy hot or cold with or without honey.
- Bring 1 cup of water to boiling, remove from heat.
- Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
- Pour water over herbs and steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
Make your tincture by filling a jar 1/3 - 1/2 full of herbs. Use 1/3 for hard herbs and roots (as they will absorb more liquid) and 1/2 for soft or fluffy herbs. Fill the jar to the top with alcohol (80-90 proof Vodka is best), close it, and store for 3-8 weeks in a cool, dry place. Shake the jar daily. After 3-8 weeks, strain and discard the herbs, bottle the liquid and label it. For more information on making tinctures, please visit the how-to section
Contains: Elderberry Whole*, Echinacea Purpurea Herb c/s* , Echinacea Root c/s*, Peppermint Leaf c/s*, Rose Hips c/s*, Nettle Leaf c/s*, & Eleuthero Root c/s*. (*organic)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before adding any supplements to your routine.
From Our Reading and/or Experience...
- Unlike most herbs which can be consumed as a life-long daily supplement, the Immune Booster should only be used in times of need.
- This dry herb mixture can be brewed into a tea. It can also be ground up into powder and encapsulated.
- Because of the Echinacea, Double-E Immune Booster is best taken when your immune system is compromised and not on a long-term basis.
- As is the case with most herbs, this mixture should be stored in a dark, dry, and cool place. Refrigeration or freezing is great, but certainly not necessary. Following these suggestions will delay the loss of its highly valued nutritional and medicinal properties.
- Follow the same instructions for storage after you make it into a tincture.
- An alcohol tincture (extract) doesn't taste the greatest but is the most effective way to draw out the goodness of the herbs, and is the easiest to make. For those two reasons alone, alcohol tinctures are the industry standard in all ready-made store bought tinctures. They also keep the longest (at least 2 years).
- Glycerin tinctures (or glycerites), though not as effective, are much more palatable with their sweet flavor. However, they will only keep for up to one year or so.
- A combination of both alcohol and glycerin has the benefits of both (effectiveness, sweet flavor, and longer shelf life).
Gingersnap Tea, OrganicRegular price $14.95
Sugar and spice and everything nice... for both your taste-buds and your health!
Organic red rooibos and zingy ginger combine with savory cloves, sweet orange peel and licorice root to create a sensation like that of biting into a homemade ginger snap cookie. Add a touch of honey and cream to enhance this dessert-like, full-bodied blend bursting with the spices of your favorite cookie!
Brewing Recommendation:1. Bring 1 cup of water to boiling, remove from heat.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 5-10 mins.
4.Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
Contains: Red Rooibos Tea*, Fennel Seed*,Ginger Root*,Licorice Root*, Cinnamon Chips*, Cloves Whole*,Orange Peel*, & Stevia Herb*.(*organic)
(Naturally caffeine free!)