Why does turmeric play a starring role in this delicious tea? Sometimes called the world's healthiest food, turmeric has traditionally been respected for its anti-inflammatory properties that may help support improved digestion, a strong immune system, improved circulation, reduced swelling, headache relief, joint health, and muscle recovery.
The properties in turmeric have been astounding and the taste is right up there! I love the earthy flavor of the turmeric with the sweet tart finish of lemongrass. This is one of my favorites. Give me a quart!
What makes turmeric so special? That's where curcumin comes in, which gives Turmeric it's cheery yellow color! Research suggests that curcumin may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and the list goes on and on-- which is why some researchers are calling Turmeric one of the world's healthiest foods! Here are 9 reasons to make this golden spice a part of your daily routine:
- Supports improved digestion
- Supports a strong immune system
- Could improve circulation
- May help reduce swelling
- May help reduce headaches
- Supports healthy joints
- May help with muscle recovery
- Supports a healthy heart
- Supports liver function
That's why Turmeric plays the starring role in this golden blend of Turmeric Lemongrass Tea! It's the perfect pairing of Lemongrass, Turmeric and Spearmint and naturally caffeine free.
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees.
2. Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 5-10 mins. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired, best served cold. Drink throughout the day for optimum results. Note: We like to brew large amounts of tea, add honey and refrigerate it, for a simple way to drink to good health all throughout the day.
Contains: Turmeric Root Powder*, Ginger Root*, Lemon Peel*, Cinnamon Chips*, Lemongrass*, Spearmint*, & Stevia*.(*Organic)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before adding any supplements to your routine.