Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea, Organic, 1/2 lb.(CPP-2)
Our heavenly Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea has the blissful taste of Grandma’s homemade pie, and is blended with a variety of organic spices to create the perfect harmony of delicous flavors.
The rich, nutty flavors of our red rooibos tea swirl effortlessly with cinnamon and cloves to take your senses back to Autumn walks through the crisp, falling leaves. We’ve added the zest of orange peel and ginger spice to make our Organic Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea taste just like Grandma’s famous pie. Sweeten your steaming mug with honey and cream to get the full pumpkin pie experience!
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 15 minutes. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
Gluten & Casein Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Enjoy the blissful taste of Grandma’s homemade pie in this reinvented classic, blended with a variety of organic spices to create the perfect harmony of delicious flavors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 cups chopped fresh pumpkin
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup soaked almonds
- 1 almond pie crust (Making Babies Book page 193)
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Simmer pumpkin and maple syrup on stovetop, stirring frequently, until pumpkin softens and syrup thickens (10-15 minutes).
- Puree pumpkin mixture in blender, let cool and blend in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pie crust, cover with foil and bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes, or until firm. Let cool on wire rack. Store in refrigerator.
- Invite friends and family around a beautiful fall table and serve with Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea.
Herbal Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Serves 4 - Preparation 15 minutes
The perfect cup of sweet fall flavors to share with gathered family and friends. Sip and serve it with a smile, knowing that it is made of only the best, healthful ingredients.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR ~ Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 bag Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea (1/2 lb)
- 4 tablespoons Ginger Root
- 2 tablespoons Orange Peel
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole Cloves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons Cinnamon Powder
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR ~ Latte
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee (1/2 cup coffee grinds to 6 cups water)
- 1/2 cup Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (stirred and mixed until smooth)
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg or nutmeg powder
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Open 1 (1/2 lb) bag of Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea and mix in a bowl with all other spice ingredients.
- Brew in a coffee pot, 6 cups strong coffee (1/2 cup coffee grinds to 6 cups water).
- In a sauce pan, mix 1/2 cup of Herbal Pumpkin Spice Blend, coconut milk, honey and salt. Warm on medium high heat for 12 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove spiced latte mixture from heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup of latte mixture into a Tea Mug Basket Strainer placed over a mug, catching herbal spices and follow with 1/2 cup of coffee over the herbs in the strainer. Remove strainer from mug. Stir latte and add a pinch of ground nutmeg. Top with whipped cream & nutmeg if desired. Enjoy!
P.S. Oops! I accidentally left the herbal latte mixture on the stovetop for an extra 10 minutes, but instead of burning, it turned out to be a delicious Spiced Carmel! Perfect for drizzling over your latte, or dipping sliced apples fresh from the orchard.