Eleuthero Root C/S, Organic, 1/2 lb.(ERC-2)
Eleuthero Root, or Siberian Ginseng, is a shrub common to areas of Asia. It does not reach full maturity until seven or more years after being cultivated.
This root, also known as Siberian Ginseng, may help equip the body to naturally reduce depression, fatigue, stress, lethargy, and low immunity. It could also help to support healthy circulation, energy, endurance, and increased memory.
Elderberry Herb Syrup
WHAT YOU NEED...
- 1/2 cup Echinacea Root or Herb
- 1/4 cup Wild Cherry Bark
- 1/4 cup White Willow Bark
- 1/4 cup Licorice Root
- 1/4 cup Eleuthero Root
- 1/2 cup Astragulas
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cups Glycerin
- 4 cups Water
- 4 cups Elderberries
- 1/2 cup Honey
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Cook elderberries, herbs, glycerin, and water in crock pot on low for 8 hours.
- Strain and press warm syrup mixture, let cool.
- Dissolve honey in vinegar, then mix into the syrup.
- Pour into tincture bottles and store. Take as needed.
Tip: We like to take 1 Tablespoon every 2 to 4 hours whenever we need an extra boost.