Fast Asleep Tea, Organic, 1/2 lb.(FA-2)
Kiss those sleepless nights goodbye and embrace sweet slumber with this relaxing tea. (safe for babies)
Say “goodbye” to those restless nights of fitfully tossing and turning. Fast Asleep Tea is there to help you relax and unwind. Soft hints of chamomile flowers and lemon balm meld together with undertones of passion flower to create the perfect before-bed brew that will have you sleeping soundly every night. This blend is safe for both babies and nursing mothers.
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees.
2. Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 15 minutes. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
For more information on making teas, see the Preparing Remedies page. The following books have been our best references on making our own teas over the years:
The ABC Herbal
The How to Herb Book
From Our Reading and/or Experience...
- This dry herb mixture can also be made into a tincture. As a tincture, it would be more effective. However, we prefer it as a tea because of its great flavor.
- The mixture can also be ground up and encapsulated, as some simply prefer capsules.
- The Fast Asleep Tea can be used to benefit men, women (including before, during or after pregnancy, and nursing), and children.
- It can be used as often as you would like, and in any way you choose.
- Because Chamomile is one of the ingredients in this mixture, it is critical that it be stored in a dark, dry, and cool place. Refrigeration or freezing is highly recommended, but not necessary. Following these suggestions will delay the loss of its highly valued nutritional and medicinal properties.
Sorry, no recipes found.