Herban Lyme Away Tea, 1/2 lb.

Origin: Mixed
96% of 100
In stock

Herban Lyme Away Tea helps to get rid of fungus and bacteria while supporting the body’s natural immune system so that all the cogs work together to create an oiled clock instead of a ticking time bomb.

The powerfully potent herbs in our Herban Lyme Away Tea are expertly blended to help rid your body of fungus and bacteria while supporting your body’s natural immune system, so that all the cogs work together to maintain an oiled clock instead of a ticking time bomb. Through the long and difficult battle of Lyme and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Shoshanna created Herban Lyme Away Tea and Herban C Tea. After experiencing the healing benefits firsthand, she wanted to pass on the family secret! Brew with cream or honey to your preference, and drink throughout the day for optimal results.

Brewing Recommendation:

1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees. 
2. Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer. 
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 10 mins. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!

Tincture Instructions

Make your tincture by filling a jar 1/3 - 1/2 full of herbs. Use 1/3 for hard herbs and roots (as they will absorb more liquid) and 1/2 for soft or fluffy herbs. Fill the jar to the top with alcohol (80-90 proof Vodka is best), close it, and store for 3-8 weeks in a cool, dry place. Shake the jar daily. After 3-8 weeks, strain and discard the herbs, bottle the liquid and label it.  

For more information on making tinctures, see How To Make a Tincture.

Contains: Cat's Claw Bark (Wildcrafted), Organic Cornsilk, Organic Pau D'Arco Bark, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Peppermint & Organic Ginger.


Thriving, Not Surviving

by Shoshanna Easling

This is my diary of sorts. It is a personal look into my life. I am just a mother and a wife that went through some scary health issues. I am writing this in hopes of giving others who might be going through something like my family experienced, a newfound HOPE.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not claim to treat, diagnose, cure, or consult with any health issues. This is the story of my life and nothing more. Talk to your doctor or health care provider for any medical issues or health concerns.

Nine years ago, I sat on my gravel driveway and prayed (begged) God for answers, solutions and mercy. I was sick. My brain felt cloudy. And in my heart hope was fading. I am a fighter, but the fight was almost gone. I cried out to God that day yearning for heaven, or a miracle on earth.

A few years earlier, I ended up in the emergency room with pain in my chest and my heart hurting. The doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me. They looked at me and told me, “You are 22 years old, we are going to run some tests but then we will send you home”. They looked at me like I was a hypochondriac. I was having a hard time walking without passing out. When I was at home, it was worse. But I was so tired I did not want to go anywhere. I had no energy. No appetite. I felt sore all over, with migraines, bloated gut, colon issues, weight loss, auto-immune problems, heart pain, struggling to breathe, memory loss, foggy brain, and more. Jeremiah was a nursing baby, who never had shots or antibiotics, and yet his gut was all messed up. He had earaches all the time. James was sick a lot, but not anything like I was. He was gone working outside a lot. And when he was home he went walking with Jeremiah a lot because I did not have the energy to.

We tested the house for everything. Then James found lots of toxic black mold (mycotoxins called trichothecene) and an old puddle feeding it under the house. Through the research that James did, he knew we needed to get out. We walked out of the house and left everything there, even our keepsakes. We went to a store and bought a pair of clothes for each of us, and threw what we were wearing away. I am so thankful that James was wise and selfless enough to walk away from everything. He did not know if this would fix us, but with his discoveries he knew mold spore got into everything.

Getting out made a big difference. After 3 days of being out of the house, I was not fainting all the time. The damage was done, though. It was the beginning of a long journey. Every day was a struggle. I lived in bed most of the time. If I did get up and do stuff, I would get sick and be out for 3 days to 2 weeks. My symptoms were not gone. Some of them got worse over time. When you are in pain, deep pain, you sometimes wonder “why.” Why is this happening? We live in a world where things happen. Like us moving into a rental and getting sick. It is not a punishment. It is not a gift. It is rough, and it is a season of life. Sometimes it really kicks you.

I knew God’s promise, “Everything works together for good, for those that love the Lord.” I loved God with all my heart and soul. I knew that Heaven would be awesome if that is what happened. The struggle was real, but I was still on this Earth and I was in God’s army. That meant I was on duty and a fighter until the end. I knew I needed to move forward no matter how small of steps I took.

Research started at a trickle. Every time I learned something new I would add it to my daily routine. I studied the gut, brain, enzymes, and probiotics. I looked at the complexity and the pure simplicity of the human body. I was amazed and in awe of the connections and communication that everything had. Through my research I started making herbal mixes, teas, tinctures, infusions, baths, and more. I started taking enzymes and probiotics. The darkness started to lift. I felt hope. I saw an end to the pain. I learned a lot about food. My choices were changing and my body was doing better. There was light at the end of the tunnel. It took five years from when I was in the moldy house, to when I was alive and thriving. It was a long hard road, but I was healthier then I had ever been in a lot of ways. Life was good. I got pregnant and felt great. I started working again and had a full life. I could not believe how strong I was.

Three years later, we got AC in our new house and I started smelling mold and gas. I smelled it a lot, but others did not seem to as much. Again, I started staying in bed. I started feeling sick. Jeremiah could not play like a normal boy. If he went to his friend’s house then he would come back and be sick for 3 days afterwards with a fever of 103. My life was trying to keep him healthy. I figured it was a tick-borne disease because of our symptoms.

It is one thing if you are sick, but it is another thing if it is your kid. You hurt for them. You feel more desperate then you do when you are ill yourself. If you have experienced it you know what I am talking about. It is a gut wrenching pit of hopelessness that feels like it is going to swallow you whole.

We found a famous specialist that dealt with tick-borne disease, and traveled down to see if he could help. Just to get started we had to have lots of blood tests. I had $5,000 worth, but they could not legally take that much blood out of Jeremiah’s body, so his were $3,000. We found out that we both had several tick-borne illnesses, along with many other health issues that dominoed to bring us to where we were. Treatment started with IVs 5 days a week and a handful of vitamins, supplements, and more: three times a day. We got more and more sick, and more issues developed. There was also a “reason” for the new symptoms. I felt a direct connection with my chest pain and what I was given. I knew that I was not going to make it if I just kept listening to what I was told. I got our genetics tested and found out that genetically we were not supposed to get the stuff we were being given. The doctor was arrogant and would not listen to me. We left treatment. Later I found out that the doctor who was supposed to be helping people get healthy was actually fired two weeks after we got there.

I understood more about health, our condition, and our bodies much more than ever before. I found a doctor that truly cared about people and I went to him and asked him if I could treat myself. I told him I wanted him to get my blood tested and make sure we were on the right track. I showed him everything I wanted to take. He agreed and I went from there.

I took lots of herbs, bioavailable (we are MTHFR) vitamins, enzymes, and probiotics. I focused on reducing inflammation, gut health, busting biofilm, detoxing fatty tissues, and blood sugar health. I expected it to take us 3 to 5 years to get back on our feet. I never thought I would ever fully recover. I was worried about Jeremiah because I knew it was a crucial time in his life growing up. It has been 2 1⁄2 years since then and I’m doing better then I ever have in my whole life. I am clear.

I am strong. I have energy! I have better focus. I am balanced emotionally. I am happy and loving life. I am a better mom, wife, friend and person. I just feel stable. God has been so good. It is such a blessing to look forward to life and not look at the end. I am loving THRIVING and not just surviving.

Jeremiah is so strong and healthy now. Every few days he rolls up his shirt and flexes his muscles for me. I cannot get over the fact that he is lean, strong, emotionally stable, and confident. It brings me to tears to think about. He used to hate us rubbing or scratching him. He said that it used to feel like I was peeling his skin off when I touched him, but now he cannot get enough. I am so thankful! I am so, so, so thankful. And the gut wrenching pit of hopelessness that I felt is replaced with an overflowing cup of gratitude and appreciation for the little moments.

I wanted to tell you guys my story, because I know there are many of you out there who feel hopeless. Maybe you are sick. Maybe it is something else. I want you to know there is HOPE. Fight. Pray. Work. Research. Learn. Grow. You have to want it, and fight for it every day. What if you could thrive, instead of just survive? You are your best asset so don’t wait on someone else to find the answer. The rough patch that my family went through was not a gift or a blessing, but in the midst of the ashes God worked it for good. I have been blessed to tell people our story and see them find their fight that they had lost. So many dove in and researched and looked for their answers. It has been a blessing to hear their stories and see their results. I have been there. I know it is hard. You are not alone. Keep fighting! Thriving and not just surviving!

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Herban Lyme Away Tea
Your Rating

Sorry, no recipes found.