Lemon Drop Tea, Organic, 1/2 lb.(LDR-2)
This refreshing, naturally sweet tea will take you straight back to childhood memories of munching on Lemon Drop Candy!
Travel back in time to lazy summer afternoons sipping homemade lemonade on the front porch. Reminiscent of old-fashioned lemon drop candy, this naturally sweetened, golden brew will tantalize your taste buds with citrusy highlights while lemongrass soothes and calms. Enjoy steaming hot or iced down with frozen fruit and a fresh lemon wedge.
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 10 mins. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Enjoy warm or over ice.
- Introduction No
- Precautions No
- History No
- Constituence No
- Uses & Benefits No
There are few things comparable to a cold glass of tea during the hot summer months. Double whammy the pleasure by feeding your cells with healing herbal mixes to keep your body strong, vibrant, and energetic for the outdoor activities of summer.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 6 cups water
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Drop Tea
- 3 tablespoons Passion Fruit Black Tea (Or 6-8 tablespoons of your favorite herbal tea)
- frozen fruit or ice cubes
- Honey (or other sweetener to taste)
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Fill a clean glass jar with the water and herbal tea.
- Leave in direct sunlight for at least 2 hours.
- Strain out herbs, add sweetener if desired, and frozen fruit or ice cubes. Enjoy!