Marjoram Leaf C/S, Organic, 1/4 lb.(MRL-4)
A well-known culinary herb and mint family member, Marjoram can be used as a digestive aid when added to salads, soups, and sauces. It is also great for use in skin creams and soaps.
Besides boosting antibacterial properties, this herb is often used in gourmet cooking to add robust flavor as well as immune-boosting and digestion-stimulating components to your favorite meals. It may help ease Colic, sour stomach, stomach pains and menstrual cramps.
Common Names: Marjoram
Marjoram leaf is an aromatic tonic that is a pleasant means to good digestion. It eases Colic, sour stomach, stomach pains and menstrual cramps and is also an effective expectorant that loosens phlegm in the lungs and alleviates Sinus headache, bronchitis, dry coughs and the symptoms of Cold and Flu.
Gourmet Cheese Ball
Serving up this delicious and gourmet cheeseball will be sure to wow your guests and have everybody going for more!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black peppercorns
- 3/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Set out the butter and cream cheese to soften.
- Mix together all the herbs and whip into the butter and cream cheese. Blend very well, about 4 minutes, until the mixture has an even consistency.
- Add the cheddar cheese and blend on low. Form mixture into a ball and roll in slivered almonds.
- Refrigerating for at least 2 hours before serving will harden and form the ball while infusing all the flavors together. Arrange on your favorite serving dish with bread, crackers, chips or veggies. Serve it up and prepare to wow your guests and your taste buds!