Mullein Leaf C/S, Organic, 1/2 lb.(MLC-2)
Mullein is a biennial plant with flowers that are most commonly yellow although they can vary in color. It is considered one of the best herbs for respiratory problems.
High in iron, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur, Mullein is the soothing herb of choice to help support a healthy respiratory and glandular system. It contains mild laxative and expectorant properties that may help loosen mucus and expel it out of the body. It may also be used to help ease pain in the body.
- Introduction N/A
- Precautions N/A
- History N/A
- Constituence N/A
- Uses & Benefits N/A
Wild Cherry Cough Syrup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 cups wild cherries
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups food grade Glycerin or white sugar
- 1 cup dried Mullein
- 1 cup dried Ginger
- 2 1/4 cups Wild Cherry Bark
- 1 glass jar and lid
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Place wild cherries in a cooking pot; add just enough water so cherries don't burn.
- Add either glycerin or sugar. Stir and let immerse for 20 min.
- Add ginger and mullein; stir. Let simmer 20 min.
- Turn off heat and add wild cherry bark. Let sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain herbs; put finished syrup in a clean glass jar, label and store in fridge.
NOTE: Quantities listed are not fixed; adjust to your taste.