Onion Powder, Organic, 1/2 lb.(ONP-2)
Onion powder is a perfect alternative to add to your dishes to get the delicious flavor and benefits of onion without having to "cry" over cutting fresh onions.
A staple herb and seasoning in every kitchen, Onion Powder provides a rich source of immune-boosting vitamins, and a delicious flavor to complement your favorite meals. Taste the difference of freshly-harvested, organic Onion Powder, and reap the benefits of a well-supplemented diet.
- Introduction No
- Precautions No
- History No
- Constituence No
- Uses & Benefits No
Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Fresh, feisty and simply wonderful!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/8 cup + 2 teaspoons Bragg's Liquid Amino's
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 12 whole romaine lettuce leaves, washed and separated
HOW TO MAKE IT...
- Put oil in a pan. Cook turkey. Add Bragg's Liquid Amino's and pepper.
- In a bowl, add cooked meat, onion powder, and next 8 ingredients. Mix together. Lightly stir in bean sprouts.
- Use lettuce as wraps, soft-taco style, and fill with mixed ingredients. Enjoy! Be Healthy!