At Bulk Herb Store, we want your Return experience to be as pleasant and easy as possible. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your order, you can contact us concerning a refund within 60 days of receiving your order. Returned item(s) must be received within 60 days of invoice date. We’re sorry, but returns are not accepted after this time and will not be refunded.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase date will receive a full item refund. Items returned (postmarked) after 30 days (but within the 60-day limit) will receive a 50% refund.
Please call us at (877) 278-4257, or email email@example.com before returning your items, and we will be glad to assist you with your return. When returning your items, please include in the box a copy of your invoice, or a piece of paper with your name, address and phone number, as well as the order number and date of order (if no order number is available). We would appreciate a note explaining the reason for return, although this is not necessary.
Mail returns to:
Bulk Herb Store
ATTN: Returns Department
38 Third Ave. East
Lobelville, TN 37097
Once we receive the items, we will credit back your debit or credit card or PayPal account for the cost of the item(s) received according to the guidelines below. If you paid with a check or money order, we will be happy to issue a refund in the form of a company check.
- Shipping charges for returned item(s) are the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is an error on the part of Bulk Herb Store. Returned or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt, and any return fees charged by the carrier will be deducted from the product refund.
- Original shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, and are non-refundable.
- International shipping charges are also non-refundable. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the item(s) ordered will clear their country’s customs. Bulk Herb Store is not responsible for any international orders that may be discarded by customs or lost during shipping.
- Sorry, but we do not offer exchanges or store credits.
- Please return herbs and mixes in original, undamaged packaging. Only unused portion of item(s) will be refunded. We're sorry, but we no longer accept returns on opened products of any kind.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended with other ingredients. If you have purchased bulk products to form your own mixes, please examine raw products before mixing. We suggest that you make a small batch first.
- Any book or accessory you would like to return must be in the same new condition as when you received it.
- We cannot accept returns on clearance items, samples, or opened DVDs.
- Items postmarked within 30 days of purchase date will receive a full item refund. Items postmarked after 30 days (within the 60-day limit) will receive a 50% refund.
- Please do not return item(s) that do not fit the above criteria, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying item(s) and cannot return these item(s) to you.
Order Discrepancies, Broken or Damaged Items, etc.
If you notice a discrepancy with your order after receiving it, or receive a broken or damaged item, please contact us immediately within 60 days of receiving the order so that we can remedy the problem. Any order errors reported after 60 days cannot be remedied.
Organic and non-treated herbs, spices and teas, although great for the environment and for our health, are often susceptible to infestation even with proper storage and preventative measures.
At Bulk Herb Store, we take measures to ensure that our herbs and teas are kept fresh and pest-free, including preventative steps such as using natural repellents and placing traps. In the event of potential infestation, we flash-freeze batches immediately upon receipt of the product. In addition, Bulk Herb Store uses good hygiene practices to ensure a healthy, clean and pest-free environment for our Organic and Wildcrafted herbs and spices.
Even with these preventative measures, there is a possibility of infestation after purchase, especially in flowers and seeds. With proper storage practices this can often be prevented, but in the case of a minor infestation, we suggest flash-freezing the herb overnight at 10-30 degrees.
It is our policy to make sure that all herbs leaving the BHS warehouse are pest-free. However, in the event that you find one of the herbs or herbal mixes you purchased is infested, please contact us within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement, and we will credit you back for the item(s)-- no questions asked.
Berkey Water Systems Returns or Exchanges
We will be happy to help you troubleshoot your system so that you are able to enjoy all the benefits from the Berkey System. You can call us at 1-877-278-4257 and one of our representatives will be glad to assist you.
Berkey® Stainless Steel Water systems are covered under a limited warranty for up to twelve months from the day of purchase (see Terms below.)
Black Berkey® Purification Elements and Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements
The Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey Earth® DE Elements are covered under a two year limited prorated warranty, calculated in six month intervals.
Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and Berkey® Accessories
The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and all Berkey® accessories are covered under a six month warranty.
For specific return instructions on returning your Berkey Water system or filtering elements for your product, please contact New Millennium Concepts Customer Service Center directly at 888-803-4438. You will need a copy of your Bulk Herb Store packing slip/receipt as proof of purchase. If you feel that your Berkey system is not filtering properly, we strongly suggest performing an easy Red Dye Test before contacting New Millenium Concepts about a return. Watch the video on how to perform the Red Dye Test here.
Please read the Limited Warranty terms below before contacting New Millennium Concepts regarding a return.
NEW MILLENNIUM CONCEPTS, LTD. LIMITED WARRANTY
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. warrants their product against defects in materials or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. This limited warranty does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, for the time periods and conditions set forth below when purchased directly from New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. or from an authorized Berkey® dealer. For a period not to exceed twelve months from the original date of purchase of the product, New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. will, solely at its discretion, replace a stainless steel system or component that it deems is not functioning properly during the stated warranty period.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts, when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. To obtain warranty service, you must provide a dated receipt for the product and pay for any shipping charges incurred to return the product to New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
This warranty will not apply to units which have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturer’s judgment, to adversely affect its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
The laws of the state of Texas, USA will govern any disputes regarding this warranty or claim made. This warranty, which is given expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, constitutes the only warranty made by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
This warranty applies only to products manufactured or exclusively distributed by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. and its authorized Berkey® dealers.
The following actions will void your warranty coverage:
- Attempting to use the Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements or the Ceramic Super Sterasyl™ Filtration Elements in a pressurized manner. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the only Berkey® elements that require priming.
- Allowing any of the Berkey® elements to freeze.
- Using dehumidifier water with any of the Berkey® elements for daily use.
- Breaking the Berkey® elements due to dropping an assembled system or carelessness.
- Performing a red food coloring test with the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters attached. The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters must be removed prior to performing a red food coloring test in order to stay in compliance with the six month warranty on these filters.
- Using the water from a water softening system. Note: this action may clog the Berkey® Elements or cause the stainless steel to pit or rust.
- If the product is not used in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations or instructions.
How to Obtain Service
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to:
Western Distribution Center P.O. Box 87 Poncha Springs, Co 81242 (if sent via USPS)
Western Distribution Center 133 Crane Lane Salida, CO 81201 (if sent via all other carriers)