Saw Palmetto Berries Powder, Organic, 1/2 lb.(SPBP-2)
The Saw Palmetto Berry Palm is a native to North America and produces berries that turn a dark purple when ripe and ready for harvest. Saw Palmetto Berry Powder is commonly used by both men and women for reproductive health.
Often taken to help support a healthy urinary system and reproductive organs in both men and women, Saw Palmetto Berries contain both stimulating and antiseptic properties.
Common Name: Saw palmetto
Excerpts from The How to Herb Book
- Saw Palmetto Berries or Hormone herb; has a good effect on all of the reproductive organs in both males and females; has been known to enlarge underdeveloped breasts in some women.
- Benefits all glandular tissue.
- Helps to rid the body of excess mucus from head, sinus, and lungs.
Excerpts from Nutritional Herbology
Saw Palmetto Berries Powder have a rich tradition as a sexual stimulant and aphrodisiac. They are said to make infertile males fertile and increase breast size in women. Scientists have found steroidal precursors in Saw Palmetto Berries Powder, but these sitosterols are not absorbed well in the intestines. Even though Saw Palmetto Berries may not improve your sex life to any great extent or give greater definition to your musculature, it has been shown to help men reduce their enlarged prostates. The ability of the berries to relieve the inflammation and pain of benign prostatic hypertrophy qualifies it as a sexual stimulant, relatively speaking, since the absence of pain is pleasure.
Saw Palmetto Berries Powder Contains aromatic compounds that increase the flow of urine, are antiseptic and shrink inflamed tissues in the urinary system.
From Our Reading and/or Experience...
- As a powder, we use Saw Palmetto in tincture combinations and capsules. Of course, it can be used in many other types of remedies. Except as a tea, as powders are not normally used in tea combinations.
- Saw Palmetto Berries Powder can be used to benefit anyone: men, women (including before, during or after pregnancy, and nursing), children and animals.
- It can be used as often as you would like, and in any way you choose.
- As is the case with most herbs, Saw Palmetto Berries Powder should be stored in a dark, dry, and cool place.
Sorry, no recipes found.