Swelling Relief Tea, Organic, 1/2 lb.(SRT-2)
This pleasant, yet sweet tea contains gentle cleansing herbs that can help reduce swelling, and shed extra water weight.
This nutritious blend is filled with medicinal herbs that, together, are said to help lower both mild and severe swelling. You’ll love the aromatic and floral tones brought by soothing lavender, rose petals, and pungent rosemary, working together with lemon peel, orange peel and stevia leaf to bring zesty sweet notes to this medicinal blend.
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 208 degrees.
2. Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 10 mins. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
Contains: Organic Stevia Leaf, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Cornsilk, Organic Lavender Flowers, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Lemon Peel & Organic Yarrow Flowers.
Swelling Relief Tea
By Debi Pearl
Do you have swollen feet? It is not only uncomfortable; it can also be a threat to your health. If you don’t think it is serious enough yet to consult a doctor, I can give you a natural remedy with no side effects but very effective in relieving the swelling.
- Switch from store-bought salt to sea salt for your family.
- Stop eating salty foods, which would include chips, fries, popcorn, etc.
- Stop adding any extra salt on your food.
- Every day, eat raw vegetables such as celery, parsley, cabbage, etc.
- Start adding a little sesame seed oil to your daily diet.
- Learn to snack on unsalted seeds and nuts.
To make it easy to maintain this with your regular diet, keep a pitcher of herbal Swelling Relief Tea in the refrigerator. Every morning, put a cup of the herbal liquid in the blender and add a stalk of celery, a teaspoon of sesame seeds, a teaspoon of sesame oil, and a spoonful of green drink powder. Blend, and drink your swelling away. Be careful, your ring might fall off.
Sea salt, sesame seed, and sesame oil can be bought in most health food grocery stores. I use Erin's Super Green Drink Mix for my green drink, as it is a mixture of 28 different nutrient rich herbs.
Not recommended to consume during pregnancy.
Sorry, no recipes found.