Tropical Black Tea, 1/2 lb.(TRBT-2)
Our Tropical Black Tea tastes just like the light spring breeze- fresh, fun, and deliciously floral!
Tangy, sweet orange pekoe playfully swirls with colorful flower petals in our Tropical Flavored Black Tea, treating your senses to the warmth of sunny beaches and refreshing ocean mists. Black tea provides a wave of energy from its natural caffeine, while its tropical flavors lure you in. Fill your cup with the intoxicating sensation of paradise, brewed right in your own home!
1. Heat 1 cup of water to 190 degrees.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea into a tea strainer.
3. Pour water over herbs and steep for 3-5 mins. Remove tea strainer and herbs. Sweeten if desired and enjoy!
Contains: Naturally caffeinated Orange Pekoe with tropical flavoring and flower petals.
Rejuvenating Bentonite Clay Face Mask
Pamper yourself with this luxurious face mask that will leave your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 tablespoon plain organic yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raw Organic Honey
- about 2 tablespoons Bentonite Clay Powder
- a few pinches of Celtic Sea Salt
- essential oils (optional)
- (You can also add some Tropical Black Tea to the recipe for a wonderful fruity smell instead of the essential oil!)
HOW TO MAKE IT...
Mix all ingredients together and apply to face, neck, and back. The cooling, soothing feeling your skin gets after applying the mask is almost as fun as peeling it off when it dries, which takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Then enjoy your smooth, clean, rejuvenated skin!